Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Chocolate Toxicity in Dogs

With Halloween right around the corner, chocolate ingestion in dogs becomes a much more common occurrence. The below infographic gives a brief overview of the clinical signs to watch for if you think your dog may have gotten into your stash of chocolate. If your pet has eaten chocolate, it is always a good idea to give us a call ASAP at (804)784-8722 or call Animal Poison Control at (888)426-4435 to determine if the amount they ate was toxic.

No comments:

Post a Comment